Articles & News Stories


of 2
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
    Whitefish Women’s 9 Hole League   Luncheon Meeting Minutes   September 5, 2018  A call to order and welcome was extended by our president, Barb Rowe. We welcomed several special guests joining us for lunch today, including Jean Swenson, Sally Helmer, Deanna Frandsen and Sheila Speedling. Officer Reports:   VP:  Claudia - nothing to report. Secretary: Karen - nothing to report. Treasurer: Kathy - handed out prize winnings for the past few weeks and reported a current account balance of $526.28, after deducting for expenses of $560.73 Committee Reports:  Pairings - Sue Farrell and Cathie Leiendecker-Foster Online sign-up is preferred although paper sign-up at the clubhouse is also available (for now!) Deadline for sign-up when food is involved is Saturday evening, otherwise by Noon on Monday. Please, pretty please, try to remember to sign-up on time! Luncheons/Social - Kathy Keeling/Clarice Skalman/Leisha Tietz Would like to be provided with a list of names for luncheons, if possible. Hostess - Jane Kipling/Deb Bettes  All hostess spots filled for 2018. Thanks to all who volunteered to hostess! Publicity/Photography - Julie Achterkirch  Absent. Tournament - Cathie Leiendecker-Foster Just a reminder that only a total net score is posted INSIDE the clubhouse for our league tournament. Please don’t worry about anyone seeing your gross score or hole-by-hole score, like the other leagues post. Only your total net score is posted and it’s inside, not outside. Technology - Mardy Brodil - Just a reminder that Mardy can post items on our website and/or make changes. Sunshine - Vicki Dypwick Please let Vicki know ASAP when you know of someone to whom she should send a card. Please also consider getting the person’s approval in advance, based on sensitivity. WOW/Cause Day - Carol Lovro/Susan Swanson/Stephanie Haider/Sharon Chapurdia 2018 WOW/Cause Day event was a big success. Simplified format seemed to work well. Handbook - Cathie Leiendecker-Foster Cathie asked for a motion to approve changes as previously discussed. Carol Lovro motioned to approve, which was seconded by Kathy Larson, and carried by the group unanimously.  Unfinished Business — 2019 Officers/Executive Board The Executive Board recommended that the requirement for the Nominating Committee be set aside this year. The Executive Board assumed the nominating duties and plan to serve another year. Nominations from the floor are permissible if nominee is present and verbally accepts the nomination. The group was polled and no nominations were made. Cathie Leiendecker-Foster, as pro tem chair of the nominating committee ruled that the slate is re-elected by acclamation and installed. New Business — Survey Results/Discussion Karen Lobben reviewed the results of the recently administered survey (copy attached). The Board will have ongoing discussions and dialogue with Steve prior to next season. League membership will be advised of any changes prior to the start of next season. For context, the following information was shared with the group: ã18 league golf days in 2018 (excluding Championship week and WOW/Cause Day) ã13 individual games (72%) and 5 team games (28%) ã4 games out of 18 played on the back nine (22%) ã4 games started at 8am (22%) and 3 started at 8:30am (16%) for a total of 38% before 9am Barb expressed special appreciation on behalf of the entire league to Sue Farrell for all she does to keep our league running smoothly (sending out sign-up reminders, figuring out pairings, making adjustments, printing out scorecards, entering final scores, etc.) A BIG THANK YOU TO SUE! Barb thanked Doug and his team for another tasty luncheon. Barb also thanked all committee chairs and members for volunteering to help with league activities. Cathie Leiendecker-Foster (who needs a new last name because this one is hard to type multiple times…;) reminded the group that she will once again coordinate a monthly luncheon for any league members who wish to attend over the winter months; more from her on this in the near future. Lyn Luick passed out the words for the league song and led the group in singing. Meeting adjourned! Respectfully submitted, Karen Lobben League Secretary


Aug 13, 2019


Aug 13, 2019
We Need Your Support
Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in our free products and services. We are nonprofit website to share and download documents. To the running of this website, we need your help to support us.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support.

No, Thanks

We need your sign to support Project to invent "SMART AND CONTROLLABLE REFLECTIVE BALLOONS" to cover the Sun and Save Our Earth.

More details...

Sign Now!

We are very appreciated for your Prompt Action!